We’ll lead you through the legal jungle
Our free of charge social counselling helps people find their way through the massive amount of information linked to mental illness. In particular, we provide advice on bureaucratic matters such as applying for disability pension or protected housing. We also provide information on the latest forms of assistance and supply contacts to specialists and organisations we know can help.
People with mental illness can contact our counselling service free of charge, as can their friends and family.
What does the counselling service focus on?
- social security – accommodation, work, social benefits, disability pensions
- current range of social and medical services
- information on your illness and forms of help
- contact details for attested specialists and organisations
How to use the counselling services
Counselling must be arranged in advance – by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling +420 774 913 029.
Outreach social counselling
This service is available every first Wednesday of the month in Klub V. kolona and every third Monday of the month in Café Na půl cesty, always from 2 pm to 4 pm.
Telephone and e-mail queries, chat
You can also pose queries by phone or e-mail.
- +420 774 913 029 – every working day from 9 am to 5 pm
- chat na Facebooku